Bobcat MT52?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by tom's lawn care, Jan 4, 2011.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I work with a couple of shipping companies who take stuff east all the time. With them, it depends on how soon you need it. Usually, that's shipping a whole skidsteer or chipper or truck, etc. I've never tried shipping just an attachment before so never worked with a 'freight' company vs a shipping company.

That said, I can ship a whole skidsteer to NY or PA for around a grand. If just a little attachment, i'm guessing I can get it pretty cheap but again, it is going to depend on how soon you want it. The sooner you need it (within a week vs a month for example), the more it will cost. I have one company who is dirt cheap but can sometimes take up to a month to deliver because the really fill their loads to make them pay off.

If you're interested in discussing it further, i would much rather talk over the phone so we can work out the details. Just give me a call at 605-228-9350. scott

2. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Looking at the other thread, i forgot I offered $4500 cash for backhoe or $5k in trade (if it's something of interest to me and equal or greater value). I also offered $22k for whole package. Pretty sure I could ship whole works for about a grand.

If someone wanted all three attachments, I'd go $10k including shipping (allow 2 weeks). If you want expressed shipping, you pay the extra cost to get it there sooner. Or, $9k and you provide your own transport.