1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

bobcat or exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dave, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Dave

Dave LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

comparison which is better ?we all know kawasaki is better than kohler

2. ZYAL8R

ZYAL8R LawnSite Member
    from ny

[orange]SCAG[/orange]

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The few times I've seen &lt;font color=green&gt;Bobcats&lt;/font&gt; they've been in the used mower section of the &lt;font color =red&gt;Exmark&lt;/font&gt; dealers lot. From what I understand though, they were once where &lt;font color=red&gt;Exmark&lt;/font&gt; is now. At the top. <br>

4. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

&lt;font color=red&gt;Ferris,&lt;/font&gt;not&lt;font color=orange&gt;Scag!&lt;/font&gt; &lt;font color=blue&gt;:)&lt;/font&gt;No harm meant, just saw the failed attempt at Scag Orange showing up.<br>

5. DTM65

DTM65 LawnSite Member

Scag Turf Tiger. Built like a freaking TANK!!!<p>(No offense to all you Exmark lovers. I almost bought one of them.)<p><p>----------<br>D. Tom<br>

6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I would choose an &lt;font color=red&gt;Exmark&lt;/font&gt; over a &lt;font color=green&gt;Bobcat&lt;/font&gt;. A few years back it would have been the opposite.<p>I bought a &lt;font color=red&gt;Y&lt;/font&gt;a&lt;font color=red&gt;z&lt;/font&gt;o&lt;font color=red&gt;o&lt;/font&gt;/&lt;font color=red&gt;K&lt;/font&gt;e&lt;font color=red&gt;e&lt;/font&gt;s :) That was more effort than it was worth <p><br>

7. DTM65

DTM65 LawnSite Member

Nice color effects.<p><p>----------<br>D. Tom<br>

8. ZYAL8R

ZYAL8R LawnSite Member
    from ny

how did i mess up the color change???<br>and i am not going to put down any other brand, i've only used SCAG.<br>though some dealers have told me that they are starting to be overproduced, which could lead to quality problems in the future. what do you guys think??