Bobcat Ransome Project

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ZKSLAWN, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

looks like u have that thing tore apart.

2. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looking good. I had a 36 and a 48 in that year range. My only thing with them, Is the single wheel belt. They tend to slip when wet. However, these badboys are easy to fix... Im looking around for a 36" and want to do a camo green job on it. I fixxed up a 21" classic last summer. check it out. probly can search it.

3. Glenn J

Glenn J LawnSite Member

Nice work! I did a bit of a tune up on my old school Bunton. The link is in my sig. I'm just a home owner, so it'll probably last me for years.

I agree, the single belts to slip a lot of you try to mow when it's wet out.

4. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

So should i just knock the fitting off ? how do i get the pulley off the shaft or the tranny off the shaft

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Some of you guys sure have a lot of time on your hands. Looking good though!

6. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Are you done yet. Mowing starts next week or so. cant wait to see what this bad boy looks like... South florida lawns always has a smart as@ comment. He must be getting all the work..

7. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats what happens when you have seasons:laugh: between winter storms it gets boring:)

8. jgriff6258

jgriff6258 LawnSite Member

I have one that looks just about like yours model number m48-11 mine runs great and mows great looks like hell though, cant wait to see yours done gonna make me want to do that to mine!!

P.S dont mind my messy shop, lol

P3260372.jpg

9. jgriff6258

jgriff6258 LawnSite Member

also mine is missing the left side guard/fender that goes over the belts near the wheel, i have the right side im wondering if you could still order those through the parts catalog from bobcat?

10. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

you should be able too.. go to bobcat turf website and youlld be able to find your model number mower and it will give you all the diagrams of all the parts..

So i need a new spring cuz the one i had unraveled.. so ill get that tomor .. other than that and some stickers i need to order its pretty much done.. except i forgot where the throttle control goes into the engine. none of my diagrams have it either.. anyone half any ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]