Bobcat Roc Or John Deere Roc

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Dec 20, 2007.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

I Love When I See John Deere Owners Saying Bobcats Cant Lift **** Lol. But From The Specs I Read Bobcats Infact Are Stronger Then Deeres. And Lets No Cheat Deere Owners Dont Count In That Counterweight Bull That You Have To Pay (extra) For

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

I don't know. The bobcat s-175 rated at 1750. And the JD 317 rated at 1750. Which one would lift more? I'm damn sure the JD will outlift the bobcat. Then take the bobcat s-250 and the JD 325. both rated at 2500. bet the john deere would out lift that too. I would like to see the biggest john deere and the biggest bobcat go at it. Ask most anyone John deere and new holland are your heavy lifters

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i still want to know what lifts more a ct332 or a t300?

5. cat2

from Mi

payupmy money would be on the JD

6. mrsops

t320 would outlift the ct332.

7. mrsops

cat2 i have the baddest bobcat out s330 i would challenge the strongest deere anyday bring it on!!!!

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

well on a boring day stack up a pallet with a bunch of block and see how much it can lift. keep adding more until it cant lift it. then weigh the pallet for me.

9. mrsops

i do alot of block walls picasso. for instance allen block pallet they say weighs about 3800 lbs my 330 lifts it right off the flatbed trucks with no problem. pallet of sod weighs about 2,000 lbs i acually have fun with this one i pick the pallet up and high as it goes with my 330 it feels like its lifting nothing

10. cat2

from Mi

3800 isn't anything for the 330. I know i guy that has the JD 328 and he lifts that much