1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BOBCAT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by DIG'EM, Feb 15, 2001.

1. DIG'EM

DIG'EM Guest

You know it really depends on what your use to.Ive owned my bobcat for 5 years and it has done everything Ived asked it to do. That is the whole thing .the main thing is TLB's dont have a clue . The skid steer loader is king on the construction site. Ibuild houses and dig graves when ihave time i do skidloader work. Ienjoy skidloader work the best and can makereally good money at it!Iwant to see everyones skid loader on here . I will get a picture of my and put it on here. NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL ME AND MY BOBCAT CAN DO IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

As soon as Bobcat can lift those stones then I'll buy one.
    Untill then New Holland Rules
  3. DIG'EM

DIG'EM Guest

pAUL WHAT WAS THE WEIGHT of those stones . I've picked up a whole pallet of 3dimnesional shingles before they weigh about 3400 pounds . Icould only get them about 3 in up. I'll have to get a picture of mine picking up some thing too!!!
  4. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

those pallets weigh about 4000 lbs
  5. DIG'EM

DIG'EM Guest

PAUL what is the specs on your machine ?
  6. DIG'EM

DIG'EM Guest

Paul have you seen the 7000 series GEHL? check out their site .They claim to have the strongest, fastest, and lift the highest. It has 110 hp, pickup 3600pd(more if you count tipover),lift 12ft high.
  7. capital

capital LawnSite Member

I need a little help. We rolled our Bobcat 873 on the interstate two weeks ago. Now I have to get a new machince. The 873 will lift 4000 pounds like your New Holland but I was wondering if you had some more spec information on your new holland setup. Also if you could tell me the size of trailer you use and the axle weights on the trailer if you know. I have to get a whole new setup since the insurance company is claiming the trailer, bobcat and attachments for salvage. Thanks much for your time. Phil
  8. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

9. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

New HollandThe only name in skid steer!!!!
  10. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Yes it is,if your a farmer cleaning hog lots,other wise buy a Case,Cat,or Bobcat