1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

bobcat s130 demo what can i say!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

hey guys fianlly i got to demo the s130 today and let me tell you machine def has b*lls. it had alot of power when going into a full pile of dirt and the machine graded out real fast i was impressed i didnt think it was going to be that fast. it def kicks the hell out of the s100.. i also loaded a few trucks machine has a nice size reach for a little guy i was real happy with it
  2. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

well thats good to hear. Stay away from yellow
  3. mrsops

lol funny cat
  4. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

mr sops,

Do you run any s300's? If so, how do they compare to your s330?
  5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Don’t say that about cat.:waving:
  6. mrsops

i have ran a s250 and a s300 which i like very much, the reason why i went with the s330 has it lifts 300lbs more then the 300 and it also gives you a little more hp and we cant forget im getting 2'' more when loading a truck because of the tires being bigger. i honesly thought there def was a differnce between the s330 and the s300 its like like a s185 and s205.. s205 just feels so much stronger
  7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Let's not kid ourselves, the horsepower difference between the S330 and S300 is 4 ponies. The 330 is also heavier, so that 4 horses basically rubs out. In my eyes, they're the same machine. I know torque and a little larger displacement plays a role, but seriously, it's not a stunningly bigger and more powerful machine than the 300. If Bobcat was smart, they would've offered over 90 horses in the 330, guess they couldn't figure that out.
  8. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

I agree.....
  9. mrsops

its not o my god its so much stronger, but it def is stronger like i said once i got into a s205 you could never get me back into a s185 there is a differnce
  10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

The S130 is a reat little machine, it's one of the only loaders that still has a solid lower loader arms on it, kudos to Bobcrap on that.
    But put a high impact attachment on it and watch it dribble oil everywhere.