bobcat skid steer doors, for g-series, others

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by grassmanvt, Nov 7, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

You are viewing a used but very nice condition bobcat skid steer door with wiper. This is off a g-series machine and while I'm not 100% sure, I think they will fit s-series machines. These were take-offs that I bought from a wholesaler. New replacement cost is about $1200. I'm looking for $850 each. I have two available and am waiting for a replacement glass for a third. I also have one, new in the crate old stock door with wiper that is an older style flat glass. I think it fits c and f-series machines, possibly some others. $1000 for that one, also have a new old stock heater kit for older 7 and 800 models, retails for 700 plus, My price, $450. Also have other bobcat parts, some filters, manuals, 14 pin attachment kits etc. Reply or call 802-793-7023 for details.

bobcat doors 001.jpg

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you make out down in BOW with the auction?

3. grassmanvt

Its tomorrow so I'll know tomorrow night. Any interest on that broom?

4. westcoh

westcoh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alberta

Is the door for the f series machines for a mid-frame machine, or a large frame machine?

5. grassmanvt

not sure but I can open up the crate and get some measurements. Also, here's the part number 6800880 which also subs to this number 6807874. You could check with a bobcat dealer to see if that fits.

6. grassmanvt

Ended up getting a dozer, a screening plant, 3 brush hogs, and a bucket. Two tractor trailers headed down Monday.