Bobcat T-190 at work

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by CALandscapes, Mar 11, 2008.

1. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a vid of me at work on the T-190..

I had just finished ripping down a HUGE (small house sized) shed, and was in the process of moving the debris out of the backyard..

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnk7PH30KY

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That brought back a flood of rather unpleasant memories. [​IMG]

3. CALandscapes

Haha.. I hope my machine doesn't take the same path that yours did..

So far only problems have been with the hydraulic hoses and a fitting coming loose which caused the machine to leak hydraulic fluid..

We were able to fix both.

I called the local Bobcat dealer when the fitting was loose; I didn't think we'd be able to get to it, and they told me it would be 2-3 weeks!

4. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you separate the tin and and steel in the building to recycle. Sometimes you can make enough money to at least cover all the fuel cost for the job just by recycling the steel and better yet any copper on tear downs.

5. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Nice 190. I use my S205 for Demo work also. Just watch your windshield:rolleyes:

6. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

i must say im very happy with my t190. i havent had problems with it at all. how many hours do you have on yours

7. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

Just keep it that way lol:laugh::cool2:

8. CALandscapes

My 190 is a baby.. Right at about 70 hrs.

The demo I'm doing is part of a government project that we're doing sub-work on; we're cleaning out the exteriors of homes that were damaged in Katrina and bought by the government.

As far as scrapping the metal; I let my guys keep any copper they find for their "bonus." Otherwise, we get paid for debris generated by the cubic yard; I make more on the debris than I would scrapping the metal.

I don't mind doing demo but would rather be on a landscape job any day...

9. mrsops

glad you like it, im happy with mine as well.

10. mrsops

yeah you would have to really sell me on another track machine for me to switch..