Bobcat T300 Roller Suspension Pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Nov 14, 2008.

1. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

I was bored today so I took some pics of the T300 Cab RS HF and its new track frames..:usflag:

P1010571.jpg

P1010572.jpg

P1010574.jpg

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Hey i can match that last picture i took a few shots of the new panel when i got the machine a few months ago. I love the new panel very easy to understand to

equiptment pics 036.jpg

equiptment pics 037.jpg

3. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

mrsops, You can program your keyless panel to notify you when your next oil change is due...Is it a SJC or standard stick controls?

4. mrsops

standard hand and foot

5. iron peddler

iron peddler LawnSite Member
    from midwest

50 hr service? is that common?

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I love that new dash.. I have yet to get over to the bobcat dealership to look at the new machines, Maybe bobcat is slowly updating there machines to catch up with current standards...

7. mrsops

bobcat suggets you change the oil at the first 50 hr then every 250 hr i never do it at 50.

8. mrsops

catch up with current standards :laugh::laugh: you should only look inside some of these skid steers you wouldn't know what button to press to start the machine

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Hey sellingiron, is that a cat mini ex in the background of pic 3 beside of that 435? uh oh! not cat at a bobcat dealer! My bobcat dealer has had numerous cat machines go through this year, They have had 3 CAT mtl's at one time...

I am not sure what button to push to start the machine now, what happened to turning a key and goin? now u got to do all kinds of stuff, get in sideways, do the happy dance, and all kinds of other crap just to move the machine 3 feet, kinda aggravating! :laugh:

10. mrsops

so has mine i know about 4-5 different contractors that all had cat mtl after 1000 hrs they got rid of them real fast they just did not like them. They were pumping big money into them they all went with t190's