Bobcat Tire

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by N&CLandscaping, Dec 13, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Today the bobcat's tire came off the rim, which sucked! Had to get the Ford with forks to lift the back end up to change the tire which was sunk in mud. Wow school today sucked lol

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

How did that happen? Wow thay even got you using the big tools, thats cool you must be learning alot of good stuff.

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

you couldnt get that thing out of the mud to change the tire you couldnt have stayed clean doing that :laugh:

4. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

It's not so much that you had to change the tire, it's that, what you thought you were going to do that morning got thrown out the window. I hate early morning panic mechanics.:hammerhead:

5. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

ya Redmax Man Minuteman is Awsome, well the landscaping Dept anyway lol. idk how it happened, I was on Accademic week and I ran out to shop during lunch and my teacher tells me to pull out the ford and lift the bobcat up. I guess that one of the sophtmores didnt do a circle check and the tire was flat before they got out there. I love missing accademic classes though :)

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Having access to all that stuff and be able to learn alot while your still in HS is great. It would be nice if there was something like that close by to me but as far as i know there isn't. When i finish HS i'm going to take some landscape, horticulture and business coarses. I know a kid in NH who is also in a landscape dept. at his HS.