1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Toolcat 5600 and attachments

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, May 15, 2013.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Just finished refurbing/restoring my 2003/4 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 Utility Skidsteer. It has 2200 hours, Fully enclosed cab with heat and A/C. 3 steering modes, joystick controls, driver and passenger seats. Skidsteer quick attach on front with aux hydraulics to run attachments, dump box on the rear with tow hitch. Best of a skidsteer, UTV and pickup all in one.

I'm the second owner and this was a snow removal machine. Box was rusty so machine underwent a full refurb this winter including: new dump box with HD headache rack, new seats, new tires, fully stripped down and reprimed/painted. New oil cooler, full filter/fluid service - runs and looks like new at half the price.

Attachments include: 1) snowblower with electronic controls, walk-thru HD pallet forks, 74" low profile dirt bucket w/bolt-on cutting edge, 74" snow bucket and 60" bush hog flail mower - all new or like new. Attachments alone cost over $11k.

As a package, asking $35,000. tiller, bale spear and grapple also available or possible exchange. Scott 605.228.9350

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

mower top front.JPG

low pro dirt bucket.jpg

walk-thru forks.jpg

Flat Tine Grapple front.jpg

2. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I'll accept reasonable offers on just the machine and blower without all the other attachments.

3. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

How much can this lift with pallet forks? 2200 lbs?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. turbo5560

turbo5560 LawnSite Senior Member

Still forsale?