Bobcat Wins Again

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Mar 18, 2011.

1. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

2. SellingIron

from FTE

3. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

Pretty much what I expected....much like the "smack" that JD spewed.

If you can't fix it, feature it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That's some good cool aid for shizzle, but I still like having a giant cab with a roll up door and no plastic crap in the cab.

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

I love how the company who makes the video always wins........weird

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I look forward to seeing the cab pressurization test with a CASE cab.

7. SellingIron

from FTE

Do not try this with your bobcat loader... That is great...:laugh:

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

My Dad told me last night he had tried out a Bobcat E50 after dropping off his rental S630, he was amazed how far Bobcat had come, he now says he would buy a Bobcat mini if his Hitachi bites the dust, he was really impressed with everything, not very often a 65 year old coot will like everything and every feature on a Bobcat.

9. Giles_uk

Giles_uk LawnSite Member

unless you are a diehard brand fan no one believes these tests my manufacturers anyone with a vested interest in a test shouldnt be conducting it, they pick their strong points ignore their weak points, pick tests rivals that dont surpass what they know the results will be before the test, so they dont have say a case or jcb or terex machine in the tests.

only test worth taking note of are independent ones from magazines like (european examples) profi or earthmovers when they do comaprison test im guessing you have similar ones but also depends on the credibility of the magazine as advertising revenue can influence some.

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

We have had this conversation over the years, but I think a dirt mag that ran REAL articles on equipment would sell. I mean head to head competitions with real operators, objective testing of machines and not company reps spewing canned dialog. I would see it much like Motor Trend or Car and Driver.

At this point in given the state of the North American dirt market, probably not gonna happen, but I think its time will come. I get every dirt mag rag that I know and they are all largely the same. However this type of mag would be worth reading.