Bobcat_Ron... just for you!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Skidsteerman, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

Ron, I'm posting this up just for you!!!

Looky what we just traded in on a Deere CTL deal. I'm not into trophies, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for you to see this one at least knowing what they mean to you and all.:)

Take 1.jpg
    Take 2.jpg

I won't post up any info or particulars on that deal so please, don't ask about the transaction. This unit will be for sale as soon as it's run through the shop and checked over for service and whatnot.

Take 1.jpg

Take 2.jpg

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

NOT MANY HRS AT ALL

now is your chance ron go get it

3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I want more pictures/details of that trailer please.

4. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Another one bites the dust haha.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

looks like a trail king trailer tilt deck

so you took the machine in as a trade for a deere ctl? what model ctl did they end up getting?

6. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

That right there is funny. I don't care who you are. Well, Ron doesn't count.

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, obviously the Nazi type Deere propaganda must work, now you got a dude that had a very young 374 hour TL130, a unit that is a true CTL, and goes and trades it off for a new machine that probably costs more than the TL130, his payments will be higher and on a longer pay period and the machine will depreciate faster, and judging by how many hours are on the TL130, he won't put enough hours on the new Deere to justify buying a NEW machine.

I hope the dude that owned the TL130 is reading this thread: You are a f***ing idiot.

You should have kept it, look at what I did, I bought a USED machine because I can't justify buying NEW because of my low hours, and look at how much money I save now on depreciation and monthly payments.

Deerenazi propaganda at it's finest folks.

8. Mr. Rain

Mr. Rain LawnSite Member

Wow, that's incredibly insightful considering you know absolutely nothing about this guy or what he bought outside of two pictures from a used machine. He could have only had it 6 months for all you know and put those hours on it. There's a thousand possibilities and fact is, people trade low hour machines all the time for various reasons. People who operate differently than you choose to are not necessarily "f***ing idiot's". All the rambling you did on your trade made little sense to me, but hey, to each his own and if it makes sense to you, that's all that matters.

9. Skidsteerman

Skidsteerman LawnSite Senior Member

That is a TrailKing TKT12U Tilt deck trailer. 4' stationary and 16' tilt deck for a 20' overall flat deck length. It will hall 12K on it's back and is right at 82" between the fenders. No problem hauling the CT332 (raise the bucket over the fenders when loading and unloading) or the 50D compact excavator. They now offer a TKT14U also.

I have been pulling this model trailer now for about six plus years and will never go back to the stand up ramp trailer again for many reasons.

You're being a bit harsh on the buyer don't ya think? Must have really strung a cord with you.:laugh: "Deerenazi propaganda" That's some funny #$@% right there.

This will really stir things up for you Ron, they purchased a C series Deere CTL and traded this unit in... and the C series was fully loaded with the cab door you love so much.:laugh: That is the only info I'm letting out on the deal.

Hey Ron... I have a glass of JD koolaid specially mixed up for you too.:cool2:

10. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not picking sides, but that's no joke.