bobcat'nstl's work pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Bobcat'nSTL, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

I thought so.....More years ago than I care to admit, I was with the company that put those street lights in that area. We replaced the granite poles with the round globes on top with those in your picture.

2. Bobcat'nSTL

Bobcat'nSTL LawnSite Member

well here are some pics from last weekend
    picking up the bobcat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This weeks upgraded play toy. We had an enclosed cab with heat and AC this time. The AC did not get much use
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cleaning up the snow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    what a pair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs192.snc3
    /19935_607668750124_33303754_35670768_2990613_n.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cleaning up for the night
    video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSX0eKkY0aU

3. Blue Goose

That convenience market used to be a bar with very good food when we worked down there. A gentleman and his younger wife owned and ran it. He had a new Cadillac and she had one a few years older in matching forest green. For the life of me, I can't remember their name...

[​IMG]

4. Bobcat'nSTL

Ya well they don't own it any more we are almost positive it is a drug front now.

5. Blue Goose

Are any of the sidewalks around there still brick?

6. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

So what do you do with a skid every weekend? Looks like a wheel barrow job 2 me. Did you load up that pile of crap or something? As far as being a drug front......what do you expect living in a run down neighborhood in stl?

7. Blue Goose

I didn't expect they still owned it as I'm talking about many years ago. Like I told Matt, that's a noble project and not for the faint of heart. From the pictures, it looks like there's a lot of work besides yours going on there...

8. Bobcat'nSTL

Dose anyone have a good way to loading this kind of pile in a dumpster. I would love to use a grapple bucket but it is not in the budget do you think that a set of pallet forks and regular bucket will get the job done? thanks

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

It'll be a pain in the ass. If I couldnt afford a grapple, I might attempt it with a 4n1.

10. Bobcat'nSTL

ya I know but we do not really have the money to rent attachments right now because it is all going into the house.