Boise, Idaho anyone?

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Lite4, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I am sure I can't be the only one in my area on Lawnsite am I?

2. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

i live in lewiston, id. got some family in boise though

3. Lite4

What is your primary business in lewiston?

4. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

i'm currently working as a pest control manager at a landscaping company, but i am starting my own mowing/maintenance company this spring

5. colnc

colnc LawnSite Member

Hey there!
    I am in Meridian. I run and operate Green Acres Lawn Company, been in business now for 11 years! I operate in Meridian, Eagle and Boise. Looking to possibly expand into the eastern portion of Nampa.
    We are mainly a mow and go company, we offer fertilizer packages to our mowing customers and a little spring/fall clean up.

6. Lite4

Hey how are you doing. I have been working for Moonlight Landscaping for the last 3 yrs, we built Lochsa falls, Copper basin and Saguaro canyon subs in Meridian. I am going out on my own this year doing lighting. I have been designing and installing quality lighting systems for about 8 yrs. now. I will have a booth at the flower and garden show on the Grove in march. Stop by and say hello. I have to go out and finish a lighting job tomorrow after all this snow we had today. Should be a real good time. I don't think Star got as much snow as Nampa where I live.

7. colnc

colnc LawnSite Member

Do you have anybody that you refer for lawn care? We should exchange cards and give referalls. Networking can be good for everybody. I ended the year with 119 reidential accounts and 3 commercial accounts. Always looking for more.

8. Lite4

We havn't in the past. Usually all our commercial projects have been put out to bid by the owners or HOA. We don't do maintenance ourselves, just construction.