bonding agent

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES, Nov 5, 2007.

1. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys. i have a question about working a pond liner into a customers boulder. They have several boulders that are stacked at the top of the fish pond and i need to find something that will adhere a pond liner to the boulder so that water will not go between the liner and the bolder. Do you guys have any sugestions. Spray foam has already been tried by the customer and i wasn't sure if there was something stronger on the market or better suited.

Thanks

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

26 Views And No Answers...did I Stump Everyone, Or Not Explain What I Am Looking For Enough?

3. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

We have used a product call N7 or try Gacko Flex We used it on rubber flashing that had to be attached to masonry block. It was in 1 & 5 gal cans, black gooey stuff. You had to apply it to both block and rubber wait about 5 min then apply to each other. I can tell you, that you only had one shot at it. To take apart was NOT a option it would ruin the rubber. I hope this helps. Also, I am going to make some calls to see if I can find the name and or maker.

4. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

Thanks "ge". That Sounds Like What I Am Looking For. Any Names Would Be Great.

5. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Found it, It is called N-7 From Technical Coating Based out of Campton Ma. Phone# 781-828-6050 Good luck, Wear old clothes it will be everywhere:laugh: Been their done that.

6. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

thanks again "ge". Here is a picture of the mess the home owner has gotten themselves into. He wants me to fix it so that it does not leak around the rock, make it a little larger and create a bog garden above the rock to support natural filtration. oh did i mention his budget is $2k. Normally i wouldn't consider something like that with out a budget closer to $5k, but with winter looming closer and other things slowing down, i figured i would see what i could come up with.

if anyone has any other ideas, let her rip...

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg