1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bookkeeping Services

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Terri Berry, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Terri Berry

Terri Berry LawnSite Member

If you are like most small business owners, you have many tasks you must complete by the end of the week in order to keep your business running smoothly. If you don't have an accounting background, managing your company's books can be a time consuming and frustrating endeavor.

I can provide you with bookkeeping services that will relieve you of your company's accounting burdens, while saving you time and money in the process. My bookkeeping services will increase the accuracy of your company's books while reducing the time you spend. No need to hire an employee and pay a salary/benefits....I offer low rates!

Full Service:
    Accounts Receivable
    Accounts Payable
    Bank / Credit Account Reconciliations
    General Ledger
    Financial Statements
    Sales & Use Tax Reports
    Payroll Tax Reports
    Internal Control and Process Set Up
  2. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

You should apply for a sponsorship to support the forum. The last book keeper I would want to hire is one that does not read the TOS or follow the rules and or is dishonest in breaking the rules. This forum provides a wonderful service and should be supported.
  3. Terri Berry

Terri Berry LawnSite Member

I did send an inquiry on supporting this site. I do appreciate your concerns. My intention is to assist others such as yourself in being as successful as possible in their business through using my education, training, etc.

Thank you,

Terri Berry