Boom kit for Permagreen Mag.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jhgilliland, Apr 18, 2011.

1. jhgilliland

jhgilliland LawnSite Member

Anyone know if SpreadnSpray is still doing the boom kits and spray wands for the permagreen. I really wanted one and i cant seem to get in contact with him. It also appears his website is down. If he is out of the business, does anyone know who else is making them.

Thanks in advance.

2. superchad

superchad LawnSite Member

If you cant get ahold of him try Kevin at Contree in Beaver Dam WI. He has been talking to one of our guys about adding one to one of our magnums.
    1-800-433-3579 or 920-356-0121. Tell him Chad from Mapleleaf sent you.:dancing:

3. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering if SnS still had them as well...

4. jhgilliland

jhgilliland LawnSite Member

What the heck happened to SnS? His kits looked so professional!

5. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I talked to him on Monday, and no he is not making them this year, not enought demand for them.

6. Laner

Laner LawnSite Senior Member

I would like a kit for better trim results and overall coverage. Let me know who to get in touch with
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ColoradoJake

ColoradoJake LawnSite Member

We made of own boom, but can not find parts for the spray wand. Any one know where we can get the the pressurizer for the spray wand?

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pictures, specs, more info?

I'm all ears (and eyes). I'd really like to have one here soon.

9. Greenery

Greenery LawnSite Senior Member

Same here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ColoradoJake

ColoradoJake LawnSite Member

Sorry about delay on getting back to you. We went to a local supply place to get solid plastic pipe, then just copied the one we bought from spreadnspay. It does on have the locking handle just the boom. When I get a chance I will get some pics posted.