Boom kit for Permagreen Mag.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jhgilliland, Apr 18, 2011.

1. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm hoping to see Ross around town here soon, I will ask him if he has plans to start making them again.

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I send a message to Contree through their website. I am interested in a boom kit for my Mag as long as the output is adequate to cover nicely. I SO miss the Centri for the dual nozzle output.

3. chevyflan

chevyflan LawnSite Member
    from iowa

I have a 2008 permagreen magnum called permagreen this week and ordered a conversion kit to spray a half gallon of water per thousand . It comes with new nozzles and they said 2 nozzles will spray at the same time.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Really, tell me more. It would have to be some sort of boom as two nozzles could not spray at the same time as set up on a factory Mag, they are far too close together. Thanks.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Update, called Contree in WI about PG boom. Guy acted like he had never heard of a PG Magnum b/f and he is in the spray fab business. Said its hard to fab a boom if he doesn't have the machine on hand. That said, likely wont be calling him back.

Anyone have any specs on building your own boom?

6. itturf

itturf LawnSite Member
    from pa

does anyone know where to get a spray boom for PG magnum or let me know what parts i will need?

thank you
    Scott

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

yes, 2nd on a boom for a Mag OR a higher output dual nozzle setup that chevyflan talked about above.

8. itturf

itturf LawnSite Member
    from pa

i know i can fabricate the boom. just wanted to see if anyone can post a few close up pictures especially how the spray nozzels are mounted to the polly rod.
    thank you,
    scott

9. SpreadNSpray

SpreadNSpray LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Update: I am making a new versions of the boom and pressurized 15 second spray wand. Both will fit the Permagreen Magnum, Triumph, Ground Logic Path Finder. The Boom should also fit Turfco's. They will be available by the end of the month.

The boom is still adjustable up to 15' wide.

I hope you are all doing great! I was in a cave for the last year and a half designing a wrench.

SNS

10. rowwright

rowwright LawnSite Member

I might be interested depending on price. I have a magnum. How much for one? Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device