BOP 36 Dually

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PremierT&L, Mar 26, 2013.

1. PremierT&L

PremierT&L LawnSite Member

I have a low hours, well taken care of 2011 BOP 36 dual hydro I have decided to sell. I mostly used this mower myself. The mower comes with the step saver, the accelerator grass catcher and a bunch of spare parts including belts, cables, spindles ect. It does not have an hour meter, but I estimate it has 100-150 hours.

This is a great little mower that will serve someone very well. I have been holding out on selling it just because I like it, but I really don't need it anymore.

I will take some pics of the mower and post them tomorrow.

$2700 takes it.

2. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Since it doesn't have an hour meter can I assume it's the 15hp pull start Kawasaki version? Looks like you're about 500 miles from me, wish you were closer.

3. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

FYI: I purchased a used mower from Premier a year ago. He represents his equipment accurately and it was well cared for. My experience is that he is a trusted seller.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Dually's are nice. Bump.

5. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes they are, I really enjoy mine, very maneuverable. I wish I had the money for this one and it wasn't so far away. Another bump.

6. PremierT&L

Thanks guys for the bumps, and thanks Sehitchman for the good reference! I hope that unit is working well for you my friend. You outa come get this one to round out your collection!

Yes this is the 15 horse Kawi with the pull start. This mower always starts right up. Sorry I did not get the pics up today, I had some family stuff sneak up on me. I will get pics posted tomorrow.

7. PremierT&L

Sorry for the delay in getting the pics posted. The guys wound up using the mower a little this week. I finally got it home and rinsed off today. I can post more pics if necessary.

20130331_173026.jpg

20130331_173114.jpg

8. PremierT&L

April fools bump.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Nice machine, looks well taken of ... if I didn't already have one, I'd take it !!

10. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

I have one of these. :) I have 4 BOP duallies. 2 are 32's.
    Posted via Mobile Device