1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BOP Quick 36 Dually Mower For Sale - Olympia, Washington

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SecondNatureNW, Feb 16, 2014.

1. SecondNatureNW

SecondNatureNW LawnSite Member

I have a Quick 36 Dually for sale. 16 HP Kawasaki, mulch kit, sulky, hydrostatic, grass catcher, spare blades and belts, only 148 hrs! The mower has only been operated by me and is in excellent condition. I used this mower two seasons, the first year to mow the grounds at a hotel and my own yard in North Idaho, the second to just mow my own lawn. We moved to Olympia Fall 2013, are renting a house with a tiny yard. The house we are building will have a tiny lawn so I want to sell this mower. It has been stored in my garage.

Link to my Craigslist ad with pictures

Asking $2,400 for everything!
  2. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, that thing looks new! Too bad for me you're on the west coast. Good luck with the sale.
  3. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

If I didn't already have (4) dually mowers or if it was a Q44 I'd snag it. :(
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic

Bugger, up until 2012 I lived in McCall Idaho, I would have just driven over to get it!

Wonder what it would cost to ship here...probably 800-1000
  5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

You may be able to get a online quote from uship. Or call UPS Freight, or other carriers.

Is should be less than 300$.
  6. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

Road trip! Just swing by and pick me up. :clapping:

Agreed. I've used U-Ship and they were extremely reasonable.
  7. SecondNatureNW

SecondNatureNW LawnSite Member

Is uship the same site that is used in that show 'Shipping Wars'? Mower is still in the garage...wife wants me to turn it into cash!
  8. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic

this is Alaska.
    Not the Contiguous 48.
    getting something shipped to alaska is about the same as getting it shipped to hawaii.
    Most carriers don't even ship to Alaska at all, and if they do their rates are three times what it would cost to ship from new york to california, if you are only trying to ship from say minnesota to alaska.

I'm in the process of ordering 2 ferris hydro walk behinds for example, my shipping will be $1500 for a 36 and a 48. they are coming from minnesota, where my dealer is located.
    There is no 'savings' if I chose to get them shipped from washington…where the distributor is located…it would still cost $1500.00

When you guys have a $5 foot long there, it $6 here.

10 piece chicken mcnugget deal there for $5? Nope. $8 here.
  9. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

So you're trying to tell me when the subway commercial comes on in Alaska it says "six dollar... six dollar foot long?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

That show is staged, like all these "reality" shows. U-Ship doesn't operate the way the show portrays. You've got the same 4 or 5 actors, every week. That's not reality.

I was just responding to Larry, without looking at where his quote originated.

Yes, I know things are much more expensive, up there. I've been to Anchorage, a couple times. I love it, up there. But, only in June and July. :laugh: