BOP Quick 36 with catcher SE PA 1500 obo

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by flydelsolsi, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Big Money

Big Money LawnSite Member

thanks for the follow up, I saw this old post and the mowers looked the same.
    How can I reach you off this thread?

08-21-2010, 05:34 PM
    flydelsolsi
    LawnSite Member Join Date: Jul 2008

FS: 2007 Quick 36 16hp Kawasaki low hrs $1450 S PA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently picked up a full time job so I am going to sell off some of my extra lawn equipment. I have a Quick 36 Samuri that I bought in May of this year from the original owner. It currently has 327.7 hours on it, I bought it when the hour meter showed 314. Previous owner said he left the key on for a couple of days and should have had about 70 hours run time on it. I have no proof one way or the other. When I bought it I greased it, changed the oil and filter, changed the air filter, fuel filter, and spark plugs. It idled rough so I put a new fuel pump on and that did not fix it so I had a new carb put on. It runs great now at any speed. Not one drop of ethenal has been run through the new carb. The mower has a brand new set of "New style high lift" blades from BOP that have never touched grass. It also comes with gator mulching blades and the mulching plates. I am willing to deliver local, meet part way, or deliver for a price. Also willing to ship if buyer arranges. Its a great mower, has never given me a problem, I just have no use for it anymore. I am taking a loss on it, but it will make someone a lot of money. I also have a step saver available if the buyer is interested. Feel free to PM or ask questions. Thanks.

2. flydelsolsi

flydelsolsi LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Good memory !!

4. flydelsolsi

from SE PA

Weekend bump

5. flydelsolsi

from SE PA

1300$. Ill be more willing to cut a deal now than I will be after I store it all winter.

6. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you ever sell this?

7. Eastcoaster

Eastcoaster LawnSite Member

Did this ever sell? I'd be all over it if not. epav at comcast dot net

I am in New Holland, PA and could meet. Orig. from the Exton, PA area