Bored Landsapers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chuck bow, Jan 19, 2007.

1. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know about everyone else but it seems like i spend over half my day on the internet and Lawnsite this time of year , i know the r/r is nice but by this time of year iam rested and ready to hit it again.
  2. willietd2

willietd2 LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

killin me too.i am rested and ready to would be different if it would snowbut nothing but did finally did get cold enough,but all the moisture is gone.i guess we'll just have to hang in there.
  3. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

wow I've been bored out of my mind , I hate staying home, the first week was good but now im home sick. Good thing I went to plow some houses this morning with an inch of snow heh :p. I'm ready to hit it again like you guys
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah nothing to do but take care of kids and listen to wife ***** because she is still working and I'm off for a couple of months. I can't wait to get back to work but nothing changes with wife, she still bitches only now because I'm never home during warm weather. But hey imagine this....she likes all the money!!!! Women nothing but a pain in the ass. At least mine is. I will trade her off to anybody who wants her for another good mower. LOL
  5. mexiking

from NJ

ill trade u my wife.. pita
  6. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I'll take all of your wives. then i will put them behind my mowers for some free labor, lol. You guys need to wisen up.
    Damn, if it were only that easy.
  7. mexiking

from NJ

yeah right like shell mow... her nails will break
  8. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

How about working on business plans, marketing and other general planning? Anyone doing that?
  9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats what i'm doing...just trying to make the best use of my time and get ready for spring. looking forward to seeing green grass and cash.
  10. Lawnsite, cleaning equipment, organizing equipment, business plan & advertising plan, taxes
    Wishing it Would SNOW!!!! Priceless!