1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ok I finally got some pics of all my equipment. Every thing is mine and paid for by me(with the exception of the chainsaw which is my dads, I would like to get my own soon!) For those who haven't seen my truck and Custom built trailer Heres the link:http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=241011
    Pics(This is where I dump most of my grass and brush, over the fence is a hill):
    Equipment 4.JPG
    Equipment 3.JPG
    Equipment 2.JPG
    Equipment 5.JPG

Equipment 4.JPG

Equipment 3.JPG

Equipment 2.JPG

Equipment 5.JPG

2. deere615

More:
    equipment 1.jpg
    Quick 36 w/ Bagger:
    Quick 36 with bagger.JPG
    Here what I usually go out with on a normal mowing day
    daily rig 1.JPG
    daily rig 2.JPG

equipment 1.jpg

Quick 36 with bagger.JPG

daily rig 1.JPG

daily rig 2.JPG

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

How do those honda's hold up? I have a residential one and the trans craps out around 110 hours. My commercial has 190 and is perfect.

4. deere615

last few for tonight:
    safety cones, I made a stencil and painted them:)(they look bad it the pics(camera phone) But the letters are very clear in person
    cones 2.jpg
    Bolens edger, not commercial but it does the job
    WB Edger.jpg
    John deere Gt225, this is mine I brought it slightly used for up my camp me and my dad built the front bumper for it. I used to cut 3 yards there but I don't do the big field anymore
    My tractor.jpg
    Little trailer I have for it and my dads older commercial honda, That Trailer my dad built and it can hold alot of wieght!
    Tractor-trailer.jpg

cones 2.jpg

WB Edger.jpg

My tractor.jpg

Tractor-trailer.jpg

5. deere615

They have been good to me. Honda is my favorite 21inch. I don't like the cheaper ones, these are the model right before the HRC. I run them pretty hard and have cut a good amount of high grass with them. The one had drive cable problems, it broke, dealer gave me the wrong one, so it broke pretty fast, the one on there now has been holding up. They are Great baggers and ok mulchers. ANd those decks sure can take a beating!

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice equipment! Just get rid of that homelite stuff asap!

7. deere615

Thanks lol, the straight shaft is a backup(Used that last year) I use it once this year and not because my echo broke down, becuase I had a helper. The other one I put the split boom shaft in that I got off an old burnt up JD trimmer, It works pretty good, I might get an echo split boom next year though

8. deere615

Some of my atv-2003 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4
    smaller.jpg
    smaller2.jpg
    plowin in the winter
    quad.jpg
    woops
    sunken atv.jpg

smaller.jpg

smaller2.jpg

quad.jpg

sunken atv.jpg

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yea, for some reason my HRR mower has a much higher vacuum then my COmmercial Mower. And because of that better suction, it gives a better cut. Maybe an aftermarket blade will give it more lift. I bag only, so maybe the mower has a multi purpose blade such as mulch/bag. Any idea?

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice and clean is all I can say! Nice work man!