1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Now you need a decent sized trailer and you'll look legit!

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You painted your bumper? Details please haha

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I know. everything fits nicely on the 5x10. But maybe come spring I will get one.
    Yeah the back bumper. It wasn't chrome just one of the painted gray ones and had a bit of rust starting. These chevys are known for rusty front and back bumpers so thats why I keep both chevys front and back bumpers undercoated and painted the back bumper of the new truck. I will get pics up soon

4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Brad, did you ever think about buying a dump instead of another pickup.

Just curious.

5. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I'm over in Philly so we don't really get over a foot of snow at all. A few little storms. Next truck will be 4x4 and probably will have a meyer plow. Can't justify a western or fisher.

6. deere615

Oh yeah thought about it long and hard. But I wanted a heavy pickup first. SInce I had the dump trailer and it does most jobs fine. I really do want a dump and that will probably be the next truck-porbably a 1ton duramax(but thats not for a while) As of now I do more basic landscape jobs rather than huge walls renovations etc. Also I haven't found a shop/house/plot of land yet and just don't have the room for a dump.
    yeah not much more than us probably. westerens are not much more than meyers but I dunno really everyone here uses meyer and thats just what I decided

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Man if that 5x10 works for you then don't get a bigger trailer. There are many benifits for a small trailer. I know my 20 footer can be a p.i.t.a to turn around. Your operation looks good man. Keep those trucks and run em into the ground.

8. deere615

yeah I will see I could use something a bit bigger 6x12 will be nice but I might got up one step to like a 6x14 or 7x14/16

9. deere615

As I stated above I Painted the back bumper of the new truck. It wasn't chrome just one of the painted gray ones and had a bit of rust starting. These chevys are known for rusty front and back bumpers so thats why I also keep both chevys front and back bumpers undercoated. I used black rustoleum mixed with a paint hardeer. Turned out pretty nice IMO
    bumper before.jpg
    back bumper painted.jpg

bumper before.jpg

back bumper painted.jpg

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good brad.