Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Now you need a decent sized trailer and you'll look legit!

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You painted your bumper? Details please haha

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I know. everything fits nicely on the 5x10. But maybe come spring I will get one.
    Yeah the back bumper. It wasn't chrome just one of the painted gray ones and had a bit of rust starting. These chevys are known for rusty front and back bumpers so thats why I keep both chevys front and back bumpers undercoated and painted the back bumper of the new truck. I will get pics up soon

4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Brad, did you ever think about buying a dump instead of another pickup.

Just curious.

5. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I'm over in Philly so we don't really get over a foot of snow at all. A few little storms. Next truck will be 4x4 and probably will have a meyer plow. Can't justify a western or fisher.

6. deere615

Oh yeah thought about it long and hard. But I wanted a heavy pickup first. SInce I had the dump trailer and it does most jobs fine. I really do want a dump and that will probably be the next truck-porbably a 1ton duramax(but thats not for a while) As of now I do more basic landscape jobs rather than huge walls renovations etc. Also I haven't found a shop/house/plot of land yet and just don't have the room for a dump.
    yeah not much more than us probably. westerens are not much more than meyers but I dunno really everyone here uses meyer and thats just what I decided

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Man if that 5x10 works for you then don't get a bigger trailer. There are many benifits for a small trailer. I know my 20 footer can be a p.i.t.a to turn around. Your operation looks good man. Keep those trucks and run em into the ground.

8. deere615

yeah I will see I could use something a bit bigger 6x12 will be nice but I might got up one step to like a 6x14 or 7x14/16

9. deere615

As I stated above I Painted the back bumper of the new truck. It wasn't chrome just one of the painted gray ones and had a bit of rust starting. These chevys are known for rusty front and back bumpers so thats why I also keep both chevys front and back bumpers undercoated. I used black rustoleum mixed with a paint hardeer. Turned out pretty nice IMO
    bumper before.jpg
    back bumper painted.jpg

bumper before.jpg

back bumper painted.jpg

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good brad.