Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

We're thinking alike. I just added some to my toyota today.

I can see better backing up now then forward.

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Those lights are nice. I had lights like that in my old truck, in the cap. I could always find what I wanted at night. Too bad I didn't take pics of that before I sold the truck. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a back rack for my truck and get some more light. I have a hard time with my trailer at night sometimes.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

ha! I was heading out to JD equipment and my insurance agent.
    yep just had to cut a little piece of the mesh on the rack
    yeah I just saw them looks good. Looking like a good chance on thursday and next week I am really ready for some snow!
    yeah the ones under the bumper are awesome for plowing and hooking up trailers

4. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

2 of my buddies work at jd i get almost everything really cheap there weedwacker string from sithl 6 bucks. and ya i was out that way getting air cleaner and oil filter for the scag.

5. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Are you done with cleanups? I'm thinking I should take my leaf loader off and store it now. I had a customer call me today and ask when I was going to cut his grass again. Haha. It's covered in snow.

Some of my reg customers still need a small final touchup, but I'd rather store everything now and wait for the snow.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This thread is so long and so damn old it's not even worth responding to anything on it anymore !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. deere615

cool I had to take my one honda to get fixed hopefully they are decently priced. My honda dealer 5min up the road went bankraupt
    Yeah I am done. I cleaned everything, did maintenance on everything and put it all away this weekend. I am done with classes tomorrow so I am ready for snow!
    you say that all the time if it bothers you then dont reply:waving:

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Whats wrong with your honda i know the guys that work on them out there and i can fix things to.

9. deere615

Something with the drive system it grinds a bit. I have had it happen on the other honda forget what it was though. I just hate working on their drive systems because of the xenoy deck. It was a younger kid that took it cant remember his name though

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Was prob tim or mike they both i know them really well. my step brother used to live with the one that fixes the mowers.