1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

The meyer looks like a toy next to the snow dogg
  2. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Nice stuff buddy like the trucks, i noticed you had seat covers....thats a great idea haha i need to do that haha
  3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That looks like a good use of space. The only thing I don't like is the crappy tape measure and the POS flashlights. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I know lol But I still love that plow
    Thanks! Yeah took me a year and a half to get them for the blue truck when I got the white truck I ordered them within a week. They are custom heavy duty ones made by seat saver I think like $160 worth every penny IMO
    Yes I make very good use of space behind the seats as I like to always have alot of those tools and other stuff with me. LOL I will take it if its free. I got alot little things like that for free over time. I keep all my good craftmans tools in my tool chest
  5. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Everything looks great keep up the good work
  6. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did you get the bag/pouch/organizer that holds your flashlight, tape etc?
  7. KJent

KJent LawnSite Member

probably already asked but whos driving the 1500 now??
  8. deere615

I got that at Truck n stuff-store around here. They are hard to find in stores but there are a few places on the internet that sells them. This one was the only one they had and it had dust on the box lol
    Me I drive that truck for plowing-because it has the spreader. But been usuing the white one for other stuff also and when we get a big storm my dad drives the white one. In the summer I will probably use the white one more and on bigger jobs, when needed, and for running around probably use the blue one.
  9. landdecorinc

landdecorinc LawnSite Member

Trucks & equip. look great. Keep up the good work.
  10. deere615