Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Well guys I figured I would give everyone an update(for those not on plowsite) as I havent been on here in over a week. We got hammered with over 30" of snow the last 7days. First storm dump almost 2' in less than 24hrs. Then we got another 6-8" this wendsday. So I have litterally been plowing snow for 7days only stopping to sleep/eat. Plowed 32hrs straight friday-saturday and wasnt even tired but had to come home cause I got stuck twice and had to keep calling my dad, so I slep for 6hrs then went out for another 19 and have basically been working like that since.

I have had both trucks working(dad driving white one) and was also able to pick up another account or 2 plus I did dozens and dozens of extra driveways because some guys couldnt keep up as Pittsburgh is not used to this kind of snow.

Many times we had to plow alot of roads just to get to accounts and I literally plowed every road in my whole nieghborhood. All my equipment has took a heck of a beating but everything is still running strong.

We were in a state of emergency for a long time. There is still alot of cleanup/snow hauling etc to do and more snow is expected to come so I will be real bus but I have tons of pictures and some videos that I will be working on getting up soon.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. deere615

thanks quick is nice but stander is more effiecent
    thanks Yeah I like it, its been holding up well

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey send some of it up this way! glad to see everything is holding up. Just make sure you don't ever work yourself, don't need to be getting in any accidents because you fell asleep at the wheel.

4. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice videos. Yeah same send some snow down to RI. The last storm that you got we were supposed to get like 15 inches but only 3 fell. How does the Snow Dog plow compare to the Meyer? What one do you like best?

5. deere615

Thanks yeah I dont want any accidents! Thats why I am glad I had another truck to help out
    Lol They predicted 7-14 here and we got over 20" on the 6th!
    Its tough I like em both. I use the meyer more but it deep snow the Dogg seemed better since its bigger/taller. The Dogg also seemed to do the roads a bit nicer maybe because its heavier. But for our normal 1-3" snow falls I seem to like the lil meyer better

6. deere615

Not sure how many of you guys are plowsite members but you should be! Here is a thread over there I created that will have all the pictures from the blizzard we got hit by.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=99761
    I might still post a few pictures here but I don't want to post every picture from it twice

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures. Send some of the snow my way haha

8. deere615

thanks lol I know you wanna try out the new plow! Do you have anything in the forcast?

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing so far. I need to get some weight on the tractor but I just want something deep enough to play a little in haha

10. deere615

Well we are finally getting a break from the snow so I figured I would through some of the pictures up here for you Lawnsite guys
    road snow covered.JPG
    truck stacking 1.JPG
    Closed!
    7-11 open 24hrs closed.JPG
    steps buried uncle pauls.JPG
    cars covered at uncle pauls.JPG

road snow covered.JPG

truck stacking 1.JPG

7-11 open 24hrs closed.JPG

steps buried uncle pauls.JPG

cars covered at uncle pauls.JPG