Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I know we tossed around the idea about lunch few weeks ago but we should get out before season starts. What do you think brad?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I know tim is on break this week also tomorrow is bad for me but maybe someday this week heck if Tim wants we can head up his way check out his trailer txt him and me sometime tommorow or something

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

I dindt know he got a trailer thats fine with me but this week is rough i am getting graphics done one day me and my girlfriend passing out hangers tommrow and tuesday and thrusday or friday not sure which i got another big tree job. Next week early next week sounds good if yal can go then

4. deere615

I will txt you sometime...

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Sounds good !!

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Right now, either Thursday or Sunday will be alright if you want to come check out my trailer. I should have the first coat of primer on tomorrow and it should be nearly done by Thursday. Every other day I'm busy though. Let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

7. deere615

Thursday should be fine for me if Jermey can do it.

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hopefully the trailer will be done by then, or almost. At that point, I think all I'll have left is the wiring, which is gonna be a huge pain because who ever painted the trailer last did a horrible job on wiring and I don't know what's supposed to go where.

9. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

Hey you guys still got a lot of snow on the ground...it's melted our her in Philly for the most part

10. A.Landscaping

A.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Good looking euipment! :clapping: I like both your chevy's How does that 1/2 ton do in the snow?

Keep up the good work :drinkup: