Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I like the new looks on the truck. I need to get out and finish a cleanup sometime...had to stop for snow.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

fall or spring doesnt matter usually do more in fall but that seems oposite this year??
    yeah I agree, its a pain, fall/spring doesnt matter people who choose to do them in the fall do it so the pieces wont be everywhere people who choose spring just so they can look at them all winter
    Thanks!
    thanks, yeah its a nice little powerfull thing be using it tomorrow. Got it @ J&D gave me a pretty good deal with the case
    thanks, I like it too! Snow was probably a nice quick buck since it melted fast huh?

3. deere615

I got signs for my trailers gates. I have pics of the one on the landscape trailer in the other thread, but heres the one on the dumper. Also did a gravel delivery the other day
    both signs
    new trailer signs.JPG
    sign on dump trailer
    dump trailer sign.JPG
    big loader:cool2:
    loader sand nevvile.JPG
    waiting to be loaded
    waiting to get loaded with stone.JPG

dump trailer sign.JPG

new trailer signs.JPG

loader sand nevvile.JPG

waiting to get loaded with stone.JPG

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah it was pretty nice to make a quick buck and be gone in two days.

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Once again Brad those signs really pop out at you is thatjust straight aluminumm?

6. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

where ya get the signs made at ?

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks real good Brad. With all that advertising, you may need to add an employee by the end of the year or next year.

8. deere615

They are 2 pieces of aluminum sheeting and like plastic or plexiglass in between they are reallly heavy duty.
    Quick signs coraopolis pa. Very friendly and good prices also
    I know really? Didnt doo too much advertiing last year but I am stepping it up this year I willl probably have a helper most of spring and maybe all summer. Probably my dad since he's unemployed since the end of January

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, that'd be nice if you could help your dad out. I wish I had a helper because with my "real" job and my business, I'm not gonna have any free time.

10. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 LawnSite Member

It's all looking good Brad. Keep up the good work!