Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Install looks real good brad i been busy to picking up customers getting the name out. Keep it up man.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have been getting a decent amount of mulch jobs etc but I am not getting the lawns for mowing I had hoped for I am hoping it picks up in the next few weeks

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya in the way of lawns i have pcked up i tihnk 6 but mulch jobs not that many i just did 2 full lawn installs.

4. deere615

I only did a few so far but one was 20yrds and one was 16yrds. Yeah I got a back lawn to topdress and maybe another full lawn-All that is supposed to be done in fall but people want it done now...:confused:

5. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

you have a wright stander listed under YOUR equipment???? or is that just something you want? j/w why its there if u dont have it. and u have alot of trailers. nice stuff man.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That quote is from 2008. He bought a Stander in 2009.

7. deere615

Yep just like time said that was before I had the stander look back a few pages I brought it this time last year.
    Maybe next year a big ztr :) doubt it though all my lawns are smaller so I would have to get some big lawns to justify it

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to have a 52" ZTR just to bag leaves in the fall...WB baggers are terrible compared to a ZTR bagging system.

9. deere615

Yeah I would love a JD with 54" or 60" deck but there just is not many lawns I could use it on yet...

10. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

So how's this working out for you? Any calls and jobs.