Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

almost all the landscape work I did this year is from customers I have done work for before or mow lawns for. Some I have done nothing but mow their lawn for the last few years and now I am getting landscape work off them. couple others came from word of mouth

2. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

cool keep up the good work. I keep hoping that my customers will want some landscaping done, but they never want it even when I tell them ill do it. And they all say i do a great job mowing and that there yard stands out from the rest, just a little frustrating.

3. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I was gonna say thats alot of equipment for 2 accounts.

4. deere615

thanks yeah usually last year and stuff I was just getting random jobs this year a fair amount of customers finally started asking for some work done.
    yeah it would be lol the jd is mine but is used at my camp then the stander quick and hondas each have their places for certain lawns

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Just noticed, your missing the wheel on your jack lol

6. deere615

no I take it off everytime I hook up because it hangs down to far and will hit on hils etc

7. Kennedy Landscaping

I see now, I think that truck would look really good with tinted windows. Make it look a ton different.

8. deere615

yeah it would look real nice but its work and I dont want tint for snow plowing someday when I have a personal truck though I will tint the windows

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah its kind of a win/lose deal. I love mine in the summer because it drastically cuts down on the heat in the truck. But at night or in the winter I need all the backup light I can get.

10. deere615

truck/trailer
    DSC00906.jpg
    DSC00907.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg