Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Prevents rust, especially from the amount of salt Penndot uses around here in the winter. Normally I will just use fluid film. But I had a can of the rubberized stuff lying around. I only try and use that stuff on the main frame and fluid film on anything else just in case I ever I have to work on something.

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Yep, I agree 100% with that statement. Ice fishing is a blast too! Pack the cooler, load up the ice house, and drive out to the middle of a frozen lake for 10 hours of a good time. We even build bonfires on the lake too when it gets a bit chilly.

3. deere615

I don't Ice fish. But going out on a frozen lake is so neat. You are out there and I just think that I shouldn't be out here! Sorta like Iceroad truckers!

4. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

undercoating is very beneficial, however, in my experience painting truck chassis, the better you prep the frame the better the paint sticks and prevents rust, you have to scrape the rust bubbles/paint blisters to achieve a more uniform paint job, other than that good job on undercoating

5. deere615

ya I should have scraped the one side better but I didn't :hammerhead: I was in a rush I had to get to school

6. deere615

Trimmed some extremley tall hedges today, actually turned out to be not so bad. And cleaned up a few leaves for the smae lady:
    Bea hedges.jpg
    Bea hedges 2.jpg
    Bea leaves before.jpg
    Bea leaves after.jpg

Bea hedges.jpg

Bea hedges 2.jpg

Bea leaves before.jpg

Bea leaves after.jpg

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

My aunt and her husband live in Pittsburg.

8. deere615

Where exactly, do you know?

9. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

why is the grass all madded down

10. deere615

Because The ladies grass was pretty high, it was a nice fertilized lawn, and I don't cut her grass. She didn't and I didn't want to cut her grass too much, so since I was bagging with my honda I raised the wheels up a notch.