Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I can't believe how expensive everything is in your areas on the North Side. River gravel is $30 a yard around Ross Twp area. I can get it for $16.50 if I'm willing to travel 20 minutes or $20 a yard two minutes down the street. I feel bad for you guys. I'm sure everything is more expensive also. And no place to dump also. I'm glad I live more north where I do.

2. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

ya something like that but if you got like 2 acre of property in crappy place be cheap once you pay off you can dig hole bury alot and keep piling and bury you could make some cash .

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

where do yuo dump Tim

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I have a neighbor that has a big compost pile and a brush pile. I also know a farmer with a burn pit and I can dump leaves in his fields after the corn is combined. I'm glad I don't have to pay for anything. I do feel bad though, for everybody that has to search for a place to dump.

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

need a composting license for that. Not easy to get.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looked like a nice job Brad. I've been rained out here since Thursday. Mowed some yesterday but it was bad enough I sank the 21 in a spot or two. Anyways looks good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Its all about where you go I can get gravel very cheap and mulch one place I can get $26/yard another its $40/yard
    Yeah I would just compost it then sell it
    never knew you needed that, why? figures they would make a license hard to get for something that is good for the environment
    Thanks got competly rained out today! and probably tomorrow and am getting behind because I got tons of landscape projects that gotta get done soon but I need caught up on mowing first

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, that rain sucked today. We worked a couple hours, but we were all soaked through, so we called it a day. Looks like the same thing tomorrow, I hope not though. I need to get some better rain gear.

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

did alot of riding around and 2 small jobs, you want rain gear look for the stuff they wear on the crab fishing boats!

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's a good idea Brad. I'll look into that.