1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. prolawnservice1

prolawnservice1 LawnSite Member

Nice setup! Really like your walk behind. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your walk behind?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks its a bop quick 36 single hydro. I believe it was like 2k or so little bit more. That was like 2yrs ago. go to Bop's site they have the prices right there they are factory direct mowers

3. deere615

Built this shed for a customer me and my dad did it, took about 2000 tiny little screws to put together:confused::hammerhead: I would have just built a shed out of wood...

DSC01213.JPG

DSC01255.JPG

DSC01256.JPG

DSC01257.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you did a nice job on it. I agree though I would have done it out of wood though. My neighbors had one like that and it got wrapped around a tree the first big storm we had. Anyways looks nice. On the quick 36 does the drive system only have one hydro pump and it just splits the flow from that single pump? IV never really paid attention to those.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice job...yeah i agrre with with you and austin wood have been better,but i like vinyl for some reason,idk why,seem pretty good.

6. deere615

Yeah its secured down but still seems flimsy. a good storm, snow, or small branch I think will hurt it...
    One hydro put has a differential-it sends all the power to one wheel at a time, which ever wheel needs the power
    Thanks its not vinyl its tin. I have also seen these rust pretty easy too

7. bobcat48

Sorry,i meant tin..ehh:hammerhead:,ok cause my dad wants to put up a shed next year running out of room,sorry for the qestions brad u think they are strong cause my dad dosent want to put wood,long process,etc..dosent like tin cause of rusting,thanks.

8. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

How do you like your honda push mowers?? I just bought one exactly like those, and love it. It mulches like nothing else I have ever seen.

9. deere615

Wood is way easier- build the base frame in the walls some t-11 on the sides and the roof- shingles might take a little long but in the end its a way better stronger shed

I like them best 21" out there IMO

10. bobcat48

Yeah,thanks for the info.