Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

not a major power difference the 230 has a full guard around the gas tank and there might be a few other small details I have a 225 also thats a split boom but I just leave the edger attached to it

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

ok..thanks brad yeah i have to take a look on the echo website just wondering..yeah thats right.real nice u think u will replace your old gray echos with the new echo orange.

3. deere615

when the time comes yes...

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok..nice.yeah like i said ur setup is nice.compared to mine lol:cry:.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Ouch.....now that's freaking dry. My lord.

Looks like your gonna have to wait till next season to make up for that.

Good idea getting those brakes done before plowing...I heard usually for you guys out there that when there is a real dry season like what your experiencing, that there is a whallop winter in the foreground.

6. deere615

Yes it is! Ya brakes needed done bad I got a bunch of other fall maintenance I gotta do on both trucks before plowing also.
    Yes I heard that about hot summer good winter too so lets hope we get a good one! :dancing:

7. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Try an sell your customers on aerating and over seeding. It will help bring back some of those lawns.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

there's a few around here that got burnt pretty bad from the heat this summer when we had a hot spell for a week or two. I'm doing aeration and overseeding starting monday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I heard that it's suppose to stay warm right up to Christmas, not to bust anyones bubble.
    But I think if you live where you get a lot of lake effect snow, then you will have a good winter. Because the lake is so warm, especially lake Michigan, since it's still in the mid to upper 60's.
    But you're near lake Erie or Ontario, I don't know exactly how close, but you still could get some lake effect snow, still very possible

10. deere615

I hope we get good snow this year yeah we dont get too much lake effect snow