Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

A few months back I had someone break into my garage (which is in a nice neighborhood) stole basically everything little they could. (blower, trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, air compressor, push mower, stihl chain saw( i was really pissed about that) ) It really made me mad and its not like people couldn't have noticed that the people were taking it guess they just thought it their stuff. I just makes you feel taken advantage of because you work work work and they steal it all in 10 minutes.
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah It would be nice I am gunna have to buy 2 more in the spring

after I hooked up the trailer I ran home to grab an old trimmer and went and checked craigslist real fast I have been watching
    I am not turning 2 weed wackers into insurance its not worth it in the long run

I habe been thinking about cameras
    yeah that sucks they took all that It sucks for me but could have been worse also
  3. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

It may be worth it on the insurance thing, Bud! Mine has always been great to work with and my rates do not go up if I claim anything under $800.
  4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

thats really unfortunate about the theft. I will admit that one of the positives about moving my "shop" back to my home garage is if anyone tries to break in, I'll know about it.
  5. deere615

I dont know if something like that is in my policy but I am not going to claim it on insurance
    yeah there just is not the room at our house though
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

sux about the handhelds gettin jacked.

just had an edger stolen off my trailer while we were in the backyard...they could have stolen much more...PUSSIES.

you'll acquire it all back plus some.
  7. deere615

yep lol thanks
  8. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

funnny i just saw one of your truck in this youtube video at yankee lake here is the link it is right at the beginning, just thought it was interesting.
  9. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

wait i guess thats ur account, lol
  10. deere615

haha it would be if you see my truck in any other videos let me know cause I never have! Yeah we go there alot I get to tow all the trucks there! you go there at all?