Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

works good its a cycle country plow I now have a 2007 kawasakie but still have the same plow and all. I brought that used I got it for like $100 off craigslist then I bought the mount for my quad. the plow had a manual lift but it sucks get a winch works way better

2. tbolton

tbolton LawnSite Member

alright thanks man i wish i could find a deal like that i cant find one used for nothing.

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

ill come climb it for you guys im not a little girl haha

4. deere615

There will be more and more as we get closer to winter. Like I said you can buy almost any major plow but then you have to buy the mount that fits your quad and plow thats where they get ya I paid like $75 for mine new
    yeah you are:laugh:

5. deere615

Aerating with the JD, still getting use outta the little trailer, plus we have been hauling firewood with it all summer

DSC01688.JPG

DSC01689.JPG

DSC01690.JPG

6. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

well ya your right but ill climb the crazy stuff

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice.like the arator brad plus your jd is real nice.

8. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Do you think you will get a walk behind aerator because I have one somewhat similar to yours and its a real pain for smaller areas but amazing for large yards.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats the same method I use for aeration. I have been considering purchasing one but I'm not real sure its worth the investment. I ended up towing the aerator with my stander last week because the Husqvarna is down again. It did the job just fine, I actually liked the zero turning radius pulling the aerator.

10. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I am likes its alot of money for something sitting around alot of the year and not all my customers even do it.