Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Just bagged this lawn no real cleanup
    Alex cleaning up leaves.jpg
    Clean up this is the lower part of a customers yard where there is always a bunch of leaves, grass normally doesn't grow too fast down here either, only cut it about every 1-2 months
    Joyce before leaves 11-10.jpg
    Joyce after leaves 11-10.jpg
    Hauled away some leaves for another customer
    Darlene pile of leaves.jpg
    She had a bunch in bags also:dizzy: oh well they were easy to haul away
    Darlene bags of leaves.jpg

Alex cleaning up leaves.jpg

Joyce before leaves 11-10.jpg

Joyce after leaves 11-10.jpg

Darlene pile of leaves.jpg

Darlene bags of leaves.jpg

2. Wojomower125

Wojomower125 LawnSite Member

Hey if you dont mind me asking, how much did you charge for that haul away of leaves, that backyard, and just bagging in your area. Im still trying to work out the whole system of how much to charge so im looking for some sort of feedback on what you would charge for that kind of job.
    Thanks

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yepp.......it really makes me mad at times

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

My favorite is when my mom or dad come to one of the lawns that I mow and say to me "you need to slow down, you're going way to fast". In one ear out the other.

5. deere615

I don't really like discussing prices but the hauling away of the leaves was only $30 normally it would be about $50-$60 for that little bit but this is a reg. customer and she also had some tree work for me to do. With leaf piles you always want to charge more because there is always more than it looks. That one i baged no extra charge from the reg grass cutting price because I dumped on site, there wasn't many leaves and I didn't have to trim
    haha my dad used to always say I cut to fast, well commercials mowers can't cut better and faster than normally ones. And time does equal money! wait until I get a stander:cool2:

6. AndyTblc

My mower is actually a tractor, but the blades spin the same number of revolutions as a commercial mower because it's geared different with the belt, I don't remember all the big fancy words, but it only goes 5.5MPH, so I always have it going as fast as it does so I can actually get done.
    I could go on, but this isn't my thread.
    How many more times do you think you'll be doing your clean-up's. I know I have probly 1 more time on all my accounts, plus a minor landscape job.

7. deere615

lol, it doesn't matter if its not your thread. when I am doing leaves I usually go a little slower, but normal cutting I am full speed. Most of mine will have 1-2 more cleanups. Plus I am sure I will get some other 1 time cleanups.

8. AndyTblc

I did one today, I forgot to take the mulch plate off the side of the mower deck, and a bunch of leaves pile infront under the muffler and all of the sudden the deck went up and the big glop of leaves went under and stalled the motor. When I mulch, I have to double cut to get everything. You'd be supprised by how many people around here would rather have their leaves mulched then picked up. They know it's good for the grass. Saves me time blowing them to the road.

9. deere615

I have never mulched leaves always bagged, but its all what the customer wants!

10. AndyTblc

I looked at the prices, and spending $200 on a mulch kit to make it look the same as spending $650 for a bagging system. What would your choice be.