Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks yeah I like it normally stays up camp though, but it is mine I paid 2k for it a few years back
    I got pretty close to everything and no probably not anytime soon not worth the investment for me
    yeah same here, I thought about using my stander but had to way to hook it up how did you hook up yours? I might try it next time because I brought my JD home from camp to do 2 jobs
    yeah I only do a few a year too

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

My Gravely just has a bar across the back that I hooked it on to. I was thinking of fabricating some sort of a hitch for it but now that I've got the Hustler I won't need to. It has a hitch built in so I'll use it for towing now.

3. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

pm sent to u on ps

4. deere615

yep got it
    ahh ok I will have to look closer at mine I don't think it would work though, I would have to make something

5. deere615

Austin inspired me to put on lights on my stander so I did that today it rained a decent amount finally here today but lawns are stil dead. Hopefully I will use the lights some this fall

DSC01701.JPG

DSC01699.JPG

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice brad.hopefully they work out for you,looks good.good for fall like u said.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice job Brad, you'll love having those on there. I did them on my Hustler too and they'll both get used a ton this fall probably.

8. deere615

thanks it almost looks like a face 2 eyes air filter as a nose and muffler as a mputh lol. BTW I think I might be able to make the aerator work on the stander just might have to drill a little part out

9. deere615

So here is a pretty big job I did back in August for a condo association. Had to completely clean up the whole back hill mulch plants etc.
    I forgot to take befores but I have one from early spring bur the hill was way more overgrown. the whole hill was covered with dead/dieing junipers and all had to be removed took a good 3 days
    DSC01006.JPG
    had both trucks
    DSC01528.JPG
    and used my quad with the trailer since all the mulch debris plants stone all had to be taken up a steep hill to the back
    DSC01530.JPG
    DSC01534.JPG
    DSC01535.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01528.JPG

DSC01530.JPG

DSC01534.JPG

DSC01535.JPG

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good brad.