Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Sometimes the little jobs are the onces that make the most money.

Look at it this way if you have a small yard say 8k square feet and you charge 30 bucks. this yard takes you approx 10 min with 2 guys. Youcant make that kind of production and keep the price high with a place thats 3 acres. Sometimes the smaller jobs are better. But in some cases the bigger jobs are. Just depends on the job.
  2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not talking about small lawns. I'm talking about small 10min jobs like cleaning out grates or filling cracks...Brad has to be doing it dirt cheap, the sealing business has more hacks then landscaping...least round here...
  3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Ya you never know. The way I look at it I do not schedule mowing everyday in my opinion its dumb because if you get heavy rain you get backed up. Plus alot of holidays on mondays therefore I do not mow on monday. So maybe he did not have other work for that day and decided to take a little job just to get out and work and make a little cash. Who knows sometimes they py off sometimes its a waste of time.
  4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Gore Tex all the way. My feet were nice and dry.

What are you hunting? I've been going out for squirrel in the mornings the past week. Hopefully I'll get a few days where I can go for pheasant or grouse in November.
  5. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

agreed. sometimes you do extra things for really good customers just to keep them happy. I am plowing one driveway this winter that is a bit out of my way, but they are a great customer, I do the lawn (which is a great lawn and I make a good profit on it), spring cleanup, mid-season trimming and weeding, fall cleanup, and they never complain, always pay on time and have referred me to a few other jobs. So to me its worth going a little out of my way to plow for them to keep the customer, thats just the kind of things you do for good customers.
  6. monsterport

monsterport LawnSite Member

lmao stripes....are you kidding me.:laugh:
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

must be nice how about today?? I mowed all lawns then was cutting a fallen tree in hurricane winds tornado warning and complete down pour!!
    I always make $$ I know my numbers but with customers like this you have to do the odd things... its creating a good client base
    Yes almost always big and little jobs pay good at least for me and the ones I get I have a lawn that is $30 and in and out by myself in probably about 8 minutes no lie
    yep dirt cheap....:dizzy:
    I take any job i get sometimes they are nice on days like you said but most of the time they are all regular clients so when you can do all these extra things while you are already there it pays off even more
    yeah my boots are pretty water proof my gore tex hunting boots are way to big and heavy though for work
    probably bow or squirrel-squirrel hunting is fun but I havent hunted in a long time since I started snow plowing
    Yep current customers will gladly pay you a good price to do the extras so they don't have to worry about looking for someone else, hiring them paying them etc.
  8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

I finished all my lawns today at 3:30 I beat the rain by a few hours.

Also I hunt deer, racoons, foxes coyotes. Tim if you ever want to go coon hunting i have a dog that has been in magazines he is pretty good. just let me know.
  9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

bad lawn plus I am a little crooked at one point probably was trying to answer my phone lol heres better ones from yesterday

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I suppose...I have a great client base and all but 5 are full maintenance.

Brad, you're the one who said you did it for extremely discounted ya that comes across as doing it dirt cheap.

Good luck with your business.
    Posted via Mobile Device