1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

If I did 10 a day I'd find a helper or a new line of work...dayummn ha
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. YardFarmersLLC

YardFarmersLLC LawnSite Member

True, through the summer I run a crew of 4 mowing full time. I try to stay on that crew, or have my foreman there. Meanwhile we will have a crew running dirt work. Bobcat, dump truck, trackhoe, ect doing new lawns. Also try to keep some body bush hogging most of the time. Around now I lay everyone off except maybe one guy and I do the hit and miss mowing, and stay busy with bobcat work, and line up drainage and concrete/pavement renovation jobs for winter. I also get caught up on farming...

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Its not that bad I can do them in 3 days with still going to class and do odd jobs and landscape other days

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Fallen tree cleanup

DSC01753.JPG

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01757.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

32r.JPG

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

looks good man.

6. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

looks like fun I love doing tree work especially when its almost already on the ground.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Got some nice Bon Fire wood there.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Man that looks like some good junks of firewood. I agree, I enjoy cutting up actual logs and things like that much more than just trimming off branches.

9. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

you just make them THINK they are getting a deal....say you want $400 for a job, you tell them "well, normally I would charge $450, but for you I'll do it for $400" and they go nuts cuz they think they are getting such a good deal.

10. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

pictures look really good! Havent looked at them in a while. WOW your tires were bald! how do you like the new ones? I have to get some tires for my trialer soon prob next year they have slow leaks in them.