Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Very cool, that will for sure save your back! :weightlifter:

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Holy crap, that's awesome.

Why'd you decide to go with Bobcat over any other brand? Just curious.

3. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

what'd that run ya been looking for a loader??

4. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

you're gonna load you're little tailgate salter with that?? haha

Nice lil tractor though, hope you put it to work!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks!
    no I will just use the trucks for plowing. yeah I would love an equipment trailer or gooseneck but I dont now landscape trailer will work fine I just have to beef up the gate over winter which I have been wanting to do before I got this anyways
    thanks austin! its a hydro if your every up this way stop by you can drive it lol hey btw remmeber you mentioned you met a kid that new me? his name wasnt kevin fogle was it? I was just thinking about that and he came to mind
    thank you yeah I could but really dont have a place to store mulch plus the place I deal with is 2 minutes from my shop, doesnt charge for loading and if I get 20yards usually doesnt charge for deliverya s long as it's not too far
    yep! thanks
    Thanks, glad you asked, I wanted a tractor more than a skid right now, it was basically between John deere and bobcat I really liked kubotas too but JD and bobcat were top.
    looked at jds talked to a guy he said he would call me the following week after he talked to the local rep to see if there was any inecentives coming. never did I sent an email never got a response. The bobcat salesman responded fast all the time (even though he was late a few times when we met) emails and phone calls were quick and I talked him down twice on price. Bobcat had a little more options on the machine. If JD had got back to me and had been about the same price I probably would have went with that But the bobcat is definetly a nice machine and I am happy
    ratehr not discuss the price of it, i put some down and financed the rest to build buiness credit but yes had been looking all summer no deals what so ever on skids here and I really wanted a tractor/loader more thats just what I like but definetly will get a skid down the road. And all the tractors/loaders used were junk or overpriced I never saw one piece of equipment worth going to look at
    Nope youll just have to stay tuned to see.
    yes its a great machine worked it all day today and will tomorrow too

6. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

[Nope youll just have to stay tuned to see.
    yes its a great machine worked it all day today and will tomorrow too[/QUOTE]

Do I hear B-B-B-Bulk spreader? lol

7. deere615

Do I hear B-B-B-Bulk spreader? lol[/QUOTE]

:):clapping:

8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Tractor is sweet!

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I can't quite remember the guys name, but he said he knew who you were so it could have been. I think I feel a V-Box spreader coming for the 2500? :D

10. deere615

Thanks!!
    ohh ok didnt no if it would ring a bell lol yeah getting a 10yard vbox for the half ton I think she will hold it