Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good brad.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nope and my 2 friends thinking my truck sits low they are just ford bias and think they know everything... personally I see tons of 2500HD's and mine sits high compared to them all. Hes just stuck up his daddy brought him a 2003 ford 6.0 diesel...

Sits at a nice hieght it will be a little higher soon after new shocks our driveway actually slants down some too this was from spring time
    DSC01182.JPG
    with the bobcat no sag... even with that dump loaded it doesnt sag at all that was an even load though too
    DSC01850.JPG
    with this it hardly sags either this was the kids truck whose daddy broght him the powerstroke needless to say I dont tow it for him anymore-I towed this 100miles then another 100 every weekend in the summer
    truck with jimmys truck in alley.JPG

DSC01182.JPG

DSC01850.JPG

truck with jimmys truck in alley.JPG

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Truck looks nice brad I see you added tow mirrors adds a new look. I am suppose to pick up a enclosed tuesday if erything works out,

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nicebrad.truck looks good man.nice job.

5. deere615

yeah had tose since spring love them they make the truck look so nice, I have had numerous people ask me about them and where to get them as the manual ones are hard to find
    thanks bobcat

6. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Jpeg, are you selling your open?

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

as soon as I buy this one it will be on the market

8. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Love the new tractor is there a reason why you chose that rather than a regular bobcat skid steer?

9. deere615

Thanks and yes there is I like tractors better and I am much better at operating them. Also I have more versatility with the 3 point hitch so I could get a brush hog and box blade and do stuff like that in the summer if I can find the work. I didnt totally rule skids out if I found a decent used one at a good price I was getting it but there was nothing in the used market for skids or compact tractors i looked all summer. I dont hate skids as I will definetly need one someday probably in a few years, but this is what I wanted now.
    there is mulitiple companies around here that run one of each.
    Alot just run old 753 763 skids etc but when they go up for sale they are beat to the bones.

10. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah i get what you are saying and honestly you prob got a better bang for your buck skid steers are overpriced in my opinion my friends dad just sold his T250 and got $42,500 for it.