1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice Brad, can't wait to see this new spreader.

2. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks great!!

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Truck looks nice.i like it.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Jermey Heck yeah I will help, I got the tools and stuff order the lights maybe sometime in december?? Gemme a call or Pm or something let me know what you wanna do and what you want to get
    thanks austin yeah me either just gott figure out where to get it everywhere is sold out:confused:
    Thanks!
    Thanks

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Brad ya I meanI will need help even ordering I dont even know what to get. So maybe over lunch over winter we can chat about it.

6. deere615

Also forgot to get these up-got 4 new All terrian difinity dakota tires load range E and put chrome simulators on the rims

DSC01747.JPG

DSC01748.JPG

DSC01745.JPG

7. deere615

yes sounds good lights can get expensive especially when you get led and whelen! I have probably about $1000 in the white truck! sometime in early to mid december we can meet up? give me a call or txt in case I forget when you are basically done with everything

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok thanks buddy Ya I doubt I will spend that much lol. But Might want few little things. But Ya I should be done by the first week.

9. deere615

look around at strobes n more.com thats where I got most of my stuff and just see what you like those little tir3s I got in the grille run $50 a piece

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Brad,

the truck sure has come a long way, looks good man! one thing, you should work on your logo....idk jmo...