Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks I like my logo nothing to fancy but not too basic, I am not changing it to have to change bills shirts lettering magnets business cards and on and on...

2. deere615

Some pictures with the lights on:nod: Video to come soon:)

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01460.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

VID00388.jpg

VID00387.jpg

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

so will both trucks actually be out plowing this year AND the kubota or will you and your dad take turns?

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Those backup lights look sick Brad. I need to add some to my truck. Gets hard to back up a trailer down a dark alley with barely any light.

5. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

What brand of backrack is that

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey boss, do you know about how much your telehandler weighs?

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

And of course by "telehandler" I mean tractor.

8. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

sup man through some leds and strobes on your tractor.....talk about baddass

9. deere615

Yes both should be out I got one big one that both trucks will be on I dont know if my dad will be out the whole time I am or not I am waiting to here from 3 other contracts and any more that might call when the snow flys so we will see. The Bobcat will not be plowing its will be at the shop for loading salt should we have a storm like last year:) it might be some help stacking/hauling. Me and my dad really wont take turns I do what I can do and if its bad he will be out too plus maybe doing anything that might need done if I get stuck in class
    Thanks and yeah it does Ill help you put em on if you needed I got the cheaper ones from harbor frieght but pepboys has a nice pair to for 25bucks
    That is the safety rack style rather than the regular back rack/pro rack
    Like 3k pounds I believe plus the loader so probably like 3500lbs
    yeah it would be but I just got a little blinking strobe I am going to put on top though and I got some driving/work lights i want to put on just gotta find time

10. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

everything looks great man. i love the trucks, i have 2 of the whelen slims with flashback shields in my front window and i love them. idk who you go through for your strobes but strobesnmore.com is great man, they are located near me but also ship and they are usually good with prices. we need to see a video too!