Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks I love lights but your right I think this is just enough. those are wheln 60watt strobes they will run you close to $200, they require drilling of you headlights etc I could help you they also require that power pack and do make a little bit of a popping niose in the cab You can check mine out sometime like I said I got them off strobes n more
    Nice I have saw videos like that before tow truck guys are even more crazy than us plow guys, I cant imagine the wiring on some of those trucks
    Thanks austin yeah the video made me want more too lol
    yep the bolens I use for cutting new beds that go over with a shovel

2. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

We can meet once season is over Ill check it out we cant chat.

3. deere615

Sounds like a plan!

4. deere615

whoops double post...

5. deere615

added a fire extinguisher and bigger tool box to the bobcat

DSC01889.JPG

DSC01969.JPG

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good dude...how is the tranny on that...pedals for fwd and rev, or a gas and brake with a tranny selector? Only loader that size I've run have been shuttles...just like a forklift, real easy to operate.

I assume the bucket is a just a joystick control? Everything feel nice and smooth?

7. deere615

pedals for forward and revese no shuttle but that is how my uncles forklift is. The pedal for revers though you use you heal its a little tougher to get used too because I was used to my JD and uncles kubota where the F/R pedals were right next to each other

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh okay, yeah, that would take me a bit to get used to.

9. deere615

Hey guys I created a new youtube channel this one will be mostly for lawn and snow plowing videos so subscribe to it and if you dont have a youtube name make one and subscribe!! All you need is an email. Alot of times you will see videos before I put them on here plus ones I dont always post here
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bobcat61590

Also a like to my channel I have always had if you are not subscribed, do it now! I will still be putting videos on there too
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Deere615

10. deere615

Guys here is a quick picture of the new spreader, I have more pictures posted on plowsite and will be putting up plenty more of it and other snow related stuff in the up coming weeks. Heres a link to my plowsite thread
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=1125137#post1125137

And the new salt spreader Salt Dogg 1.5 yard poly electric vbox

DSC01949.JPG