1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice brad.i really like it.looks real sharp man.have fun with it this season.

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

looks great but it looks like it take all your visibility of behind away
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks awesome Brad, I'm gonna head over to PS and look at more pics lol
  4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

now you just need a salt bin....
  5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

hey, never participated in your thread, but have looked at it before. i wanted to say nice website. i liked what is showed and what it said. i think you seem to be doing well. what do YOU think has done the best for your company by terms of strategy for growing and bolstering your business. ?
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yep hope fully I can pick up more accounts to make it worth while...
    Thanks and Yes almost all spreaders do unless you have a dump insert one. It sucks because I look back alot when plowing. I use both mirrors and look back when driving trucks mirrors have blind spots so I am goignt o have to be careful this year;)
    just finished building it:) will get pics up on plowsite within a week or 2
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Well thanks for chimming in and Thanks for the nice comments, yeah I was happy with my website but all the pictures etc were from last season I have so many nicer pictures and things to put on there and have been wanting to do it for a while hopefully sometime in december or so I can find time to do that.
    I would have to say customer realations, I am actually a rather shy person especially public speaking and being in places where I dont know anyone, but when it comes to buisness I can deal and talk with everyone no problem I dont know why it just is I guess its confidence in being the boss, but anyways I always try to be nice to customers complimenting on things they have had done to their house, wishing them merry christmas, asking how vacation was, thank them for things etc. I also am always on time, return phone calls promptly, and show up. I try to be professional and reliable even though I am young and look younger than I am. I always advertise that I am professional and reliable, I have had many people thank me for showing up returning calls, getting back with estimates, prices, and answers fast and even calling people back saying I casnt do a job its too far etc.I guess i do all this because business is always number one to me I am always thinking business and always get paper work etc done before school work, many people criticize me even family saying I work too much need to get a girlfriend it really gets annoying because most of the time these are the same people that wish they had money and a job they like. My busniess is what makes me happy and I enjoy doing this kind of work:) I have very high expectations for myself and for buiness down the road:waving:
  8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Very well said. It's all about doing what you love, and I've encountered many people that hate what they do for a living, and that's what drags them down in life.
  9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

He does have mirrors...
    It's just something you give up with any decent sized salter
  10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Salter looks good...I assume it's an electric motor? My boss has one that's gas powered...and older stainless V-box...it sucks. He's actually selling it this year