Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I could not agree more with what you said. I am 18 and between college and work I don't have the time for the bs from people who say "man you work too much."

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks
    thanks maybe both with snow plowing and sometimes both go out when i have a big job but mostly just one for everyday work in the summer. 5x10 lasted me 2 years I still use it for many other things but I orginnaly was goignt o get a 6x12 and I might have used that for 3 years but my 6x16 should do me good for a few years
    thanks
    yeah thats one of my problems I like to buy toys too much thats why I work lol
    yep some friends that were being rude I just stop talking to them and then they realized how much I do for them I also told them life is too short to put up with stuff like that and people that dont respect me I dont need to be around. I do alot of things for people and most of the time all I ask for is respect and cant even get that.
    but i do have a few good friends from highshcool that respect me and even if we dont talk and hang out all summer they would still be there for me. It is nice to have friends in the buiness but i dont know to many around here. I know Jpeg and a few others wish I could meet some more but most are older guys around here lol
    yep thats basically what I said lifes too short to deal with fighting etc

3. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have to say through high school I worked my weekends away, and I still do in college but I've got the rest of my damn life to build a business, I'm only 19 once. Now I don't necessarily work less I just choose to make more time to go out with friends, and have been with the same girl for 2 years now and balance is the key to happiness not $, at least for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. steveo95

steveo95 LawnSite Member
    from SC

First let me say nice work

Second I couldn't agree more....I am 15 and work almost everyday between my own work and a local company and always get bs about "friends" saying that I work too much

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill agree about the friends, they think im crazy starting a landscaping company, and doing landscaping, i told them just wait till i have mony and you dont, ha proved its self already.

6. deere615

Landscape job I did 3 weeks ago or so
    befores

DSC01775.JPG

DSC01779.JPG

DSC01776.JPG

7. deere615

And afters...

DSC01784.JPG

DSC01783.JPG

DSC01782.JPG

DSC01786.JPG

8. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good but after a good rain most of that will prolly wash out judging by the slope.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice improvement...better than before

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

you could make seriouse mula by offering to paint those railings looks good btw