1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bosetti Lawn Care Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deere615, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good brad.how you like that echo pb 200.
  2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

do you need a permit for those ambers? do you get hackled? do you use them all the time when parked on the side of the road? thanks hunter
  3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

they got charged my normally fee for emergency cleanup. Branch I was told literally feel 10 minutes before I got there to mow I had it cleaned up that evening
    nice but blackpac blower is way better and I have a small bp blower. the 200 is nice for quick jobs though
    btw congrats on the first post on 200th page!
    no well at least i dont have one, they are legal here as far as I know and never been stopped or had anything said. I dont drive on the road blasting them all though. I did do that once in ohio pulling a huge trailer blowing the horn to all my buddies and a cop drove right by and never said a thing but that was ohio
  4. bobcat48

Yeah.i have both also.an echo pb 500h it replaces your pb413 its a little bigger.but its a great blower.nice and handles it all.ok just wondering no reason.why thank you brad haha kool:cool2:
  5. deere615

Quick easy bed cleanout done a few weeks ago then mulched. Also hauled away some huge logs from the property. Still getting use outta that 5x10!

6. bobcat48

Nice work as always.we are getting as i here around 5-6 inches tomorrow.so im happy.im done with cleanups,final cuts.since last week.so yeah hbu brad.

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good but how did you get some of those logs into that trailer
  8. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Brad, have you been out salting?
  9. deere615

I finally got done today should have been done tuesday but we had a ton of rain and snow the past few days. there is snow like the next 7days only 30percent though
    had a helper that day just rolled them up the ramp. they are old and were actually not too heavy. i probably could have did them myself
    yes was out yesterday morning had a couple pics up on plowsite:)
  10. bobcat48

Ok nice.thats good.yeah thats true.